View Full Version : treo 650 to 8525 need help

claus2488
02-14-2007, 06:33 PM
i am a mac user and this is my first windows experience and i am pleased with it ... however i can not get rid of programs .. i can make them inactive but the icons remain

i think style tap is great it is my palm passifier in the transition

thanx for help

wally

dsilver
05-08-2007, 04:37 PM
i am a mac user and this is my first windows experience and i am pleased with it ... however i can not get rid of programs .. i can make them inactive but the icons remain

i think style tap is great it is my palm passifier in the transition

thanx for help

wally

Hi Wally,

I'm a recent convert from the Treo 650 <-> the 8525 as well. If you're asking how to remove programs from your PPC, simply click on the start menu at the top of your screen, choose settings->system-> remove programs and pick out the one you want to get rid of. If that isn't your question, be more specific and I'll be happy to help you if I can.

Mark Kenepp
05-08-2007, 05:27 PM
If you are a Mac user from OS 9.x or previous, then you will remember that there is an Apple Menu folder on your hard drive where the alias's in your Apple Menu resided.

Windows, and Windows Mobile, is the same way. In the Windows folder on your device is a folder called Start Menu. Use a file navigator (the built in navigator should work well enough) and navigate to the start menu folder. See a program that has been removed, delete the short cut from the start menu.