View Full Version : Ear training software WM5?

stevnp
01-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know if there is any ear training software available for WM5 devices?

Many thanks.

Jason Dunn
01-21-2007, 04:31 AM
Ear training? As in, training your ear as a vocalist? Or for an instrument? Or...what exactly? :-) I don't think there is anything like that, but if you can be more specific maybe I can help...

stevnp
01-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reply, sorry I wasn't more specific.
I'm looking for something that will play intervals, scales, chords etc. to be identified-I used to have one for PalmOS called Ear Trainer, but having switched to PPC, I'm looking for something similar. There was one I downloaded called Melody Mate bt Zyche! software, exactly what I wanted but I couln't get it to work with WM5.

Jason Dunn
01-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok, that's what I thought you wanted. I can't think of anything that will do what you want, but some Handango search results that might turn up something:

Chords programs:
http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformSearch.jsp?siteId=311&jid=C2B1EBDADBEAD4A3D6CXF2CCXD2ED63E&platformId=2&txtSearch=chords&optionId=1_2_2

(searches more)

Well, it seems like that Melody Mate program is the only one like it. What did the developer say when you asked about Windows Mobile 5 support?