View Full Version : Acuralink and bluetooth on Windows Mobile 5?

flashfreaker
01-03-2007, 08:39 PM
When I first got my 2007 Acura RDX a couple of weeks ago, my fancy T-Mobile MDA phone was being repaired. So, I was using my old Sony Ericsson T-68i phone for the bluetooth phone connectivity, specifically HandsFreeLink and Acuralink messages. It worked great, but it's an old phone and it's not fully functional. When I got my T-Mobile MDA back, I paired it with the RDX and it works great for handsfree calls. However, I can't get the data connection to work with my MDA. Does anyone else have a T-Mobile MDA or other HTC Wizard or _any_ WM5 based phone and have it working with Acuralink? I have a feeling there's something funky with WM5's Bluetooth stack and the Bluetooth DUN profile on the phone. I have no problems using my data plan on the phone with my Windows XP laptop over bluetooth. I'm using the same dialup string on the Acura setup menu (*99#), and have tried other variations. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions...

flashfreaker
01-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Hmm... I just found this wiki page:

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/BluetoothDUN

which mentions Bluetooth DUN problems on the Samsung SGH-X820, which I believe is using WM5 or similar variant. At any rate, it mentions a "receive all" flag, and I'd love to know if there's a registry setting in WM5 that's related to this suggestion.