View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Jason Dunn
01-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I wanted to wish all Thoughts Media readers a very happy new year - I hope that 2007 is a fantastic year for all of you. 2006 was a great year for myself and my family, and it was in no small part to the fact that I'm blessed enough to be able to run these Web sites for a living. Being a "professional geek" is truly what I love to do, and I want to thank each of you for your support and patronage. Your continual visits and involvement in our forums are what make these communities work so well. I also want to thank the amazing team of volunteers involved at each site - all of the Contributing Editors, News Editors, Managing Editors, moderators, server admins, developers, graphic artists, and review team members. All of your contributions make these communities a success, and they wouldn't be what they are without you.<br /><br />Happy New Year! :)

Darius Wey
01-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Happy New Year to all of you. Are there any New Year resolutions that any of you would like to share?

:)

Joelacrane
01-02-2007, 02:10 AM
I had no idea that I was actually supporting a family by visiting PPC Thoughts. This is an awesome place, I get almost all of my news and info from it. Thank you for making this possible.

This year, I resolve to never buy another Palm device. Its going to be so hard!

Not.

JesterMania
01-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Happy New Year and yes, this place is pretty good. When I joined here 1 year (+ a few days) ago, I knew nothing about PPCs and I've come a long way just by hanging out and participating here. My new years resolution...save enough for a PPC Phone Edition and exercise more haha 0X .

ctmagnus
01-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Happy New Year!

My resolution this year is to deal with paper better. By no means do I plan to use any sort of paper-based system; I simply intend to handle the mounds of it that the typical human being has to deal with a little bit better than I would normally have done in years past.