View Full Version : Activesync Notes

srimbey
12-29-2006, 02:46 AM
I have pointed Notes to the Storage Card and now the notes on the storage card do not sync. On PPC in Activesync Options, the Notes entry has a check but the box os greyed out as are favorites, files and media.

The notes in the desktop Outlook are synced to the PPC but the PPC storage card notes are not anywhere onthe desktop.

Any Help?

Thanks,
Steve

baker
12-29-2006, 03:11 PM
AS won't sync to the storage card. However I need to add, since AS doesn't WiFi sync after version 3.8, I have not bothered to upgrade AS. There are third party apps that let you sync the storage card. I'm sure someone here knows the names to Google.

srimbey
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
I've put photos on the storage card and they get synced.

Steve

baker
12-30-2006, 04:56 AM
AS 4.2? I am hanging with 3.8 so I can sync via Wifi. Sorry I couldn't help.

srimbey
12-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Yea, 4.2 is to first one I've used. I seems to not sync all that needs to be synced. The idea should be to backup all the data and programs that a user could put on the PPC not just the ones that MS cares about.

Steve

srimbey
12-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Why are things grayed out on the PPC ActiveSync options? Shouldn't I be able to see the settings for Notes?

I inherited this device from my son and had to delete his connection in AS and add my own. Could that be why things got messed up?