View Full Version : XV6700 & Jabra JX10 do not pair?

millerwaukee
12-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Verizon XV6700 & Jabra JX10 do not pair?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot get my new JX10 to pair with my xv6700 (have upgraded software and use bluetooth to do microsoft voice command. I have several other headsets and all work (plantronics and jabra). My JX10 works on other phones as well.

When I go into Pairing, enter my passcode and say finish, it shows up under the devices list. Then another window pops up saying "Jabra JX10 wants to connect with yoru device using Bluetooth. Do you want to add Jabra JX10 to your device list?" I say yes, and it goes thru the passkey process again. When finished, this menu will pop up again and again and again, until I turn off pairing mode by pressing the small pairing button.

However, it still does not work, the device does not "recognize" the headset, I cannot get it to connect. The JX10 headset does work great on other phones.

Cybrid
12-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Somehow it is not accepting or receiving the pass key correctly. My older Jabra will prompt much the same way if the code is wrong.

If you have a backup application, Backup, hard reset, try again. If it still doesn't work...then it must be a bug.