View Full Version : Pocket Pc bluetooth issues

Rish
12-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Hey, i was just wondering where i could get the bluetooth hardware for a XDA II type of pocket pc fixed? Cuz i have reset my phone and installed it over again and each time i go to the bluetooth, it says no bluetooth hardware found..and all the text is grayed out..so if anyone can help me out, id really appreciated it!
thx!

-Rish-

Darius Wey
12-17-2006, 02:38 AM
You could contact O2 to see if they can repair it. An alternative is Pocket PC Techs (http://www.pocketpctechs.com/main~unit~O2_XDA_II-170~area~repairs~action~updateunit.htm) who offers top-notch service.

Rish
12-17-2006, 02:24 PM
how much would it cost around to get your bluetooth hardware fixed, get new styluses, and fix the thing which gives u network for ur phone..cuz my thing is damaged and so im getting low network ranges..ye this is all because my pocket pc fell on the ground and a car ran over it..sumhow it only ran over the top part, so my bluetooth and network thing were dammaged..and also the back part, there is a huge crack..so do u think its work getting all that fixed, or am i better off buying the Nokia N91?

Darius Wey
12-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Your best bet would be to contact Pocket PC Techs for a quote. If it's more than you're willing to pay for repair, then leave it and go with a new device; although, I'd opt for a new Windows Mobile-based device, but that's just my two cents. :P