View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Steven Cedrone!

Jason Dunn
12-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Today is Steven Cedrone's birthday, our long-time forum moderator (how many years has it been Steven?). Steven does a great job moderating our forums by keeping spam in check, and sometimes keeping heated discussions from getting too out of control. I will say that this forum remains one of the friendliest around, so thanks for not making Steven's job too difficult. ;-) Please join me in congratulating Steven on his birthday, and <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/002-9230016-0886469?id=7VM2Q0QPNF2P">take a peek at his wishlist</a> if you'd like to buy him a gift. Happy Birthday Steven! :bday:

Darius Wey
12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Steve! Have a beer on me.

:beer:

Jerry Raia
12-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday Steve! Sounds like your job has been too easy. I'm going to have to start trolling this board more! :lol:

:bday:

Phillip Dyson
12-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Happy Birthday Steven!
One of the unsung heroes of PocketPCThoughts.

Stik
12-18-2006, 02:32 PM
and sometimes keeping heated discussions from getting too out of control.

And sometimes by starting those same heated discussions with controversial commentary on certain topics that Mr. Cedrone holds dear...like Palm! :lol:

Edit: Steven,

My apologies on that statement! You've been the calm cool collected one over the years! It was Ed Hansberry I had in mind that my statement should be attribited to. :oops:

The rest of my posting stands. Hope you had a peaceful birthday!

End of Edit

This is IMO, part of what makes PPCThoughts such a great community to visit and read. Thought provoking at times thanks to Steven Cedrone...and all others of course. :wink:

While I don't do birthdays, Happy Birthday anyway Steven Cedrone! 8)

Janak Parekh
12-18-2006, 06:33 PM
I've met Steve several times, and he's a total class act both online and offline. And yes, his and JR's work in keeping PPCT in check is much-appreciated and invaluable.

Happy birthday, Steve! :D When's the next time you'll be in New York? I'll be in midtown, so it'll be far easier to find me...

--janak

Jon Westfall
12-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Happy Birthday Steve!

ctmagnus
12-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Happy Birthday! :bday:

Anyone else getting a 404 on the wishlist link?

Steven Cedrone
12-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the kind wishes and words everyone! I had a great day yesterday - I took it easy and relaxed!!! Funny how in this day and age, relaxing is a luxury!!! :lol:

Jeff Rutledge
12-21-2006, 04:25 AM
A little belated I admit, but Happy Birthday partner!

Nurhisham Hussein
12-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Happy Birthday Steve!! and many happy returns!

Steven Cedrone
12-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks guys!!!!!!! :D

maximus
12-22-2006, 05:05 AM
Quite belated I admit, but still, Happy Birthday Steve !

I have a very close friend down here in Indonesia, her birthday is also on the 18th of december. Since it is holiday season already (school is out, people went abroad for holiday, preparation for the holiday, etc.), her family and friends often forgot her birthday. I am glad that does not happened in PPCT =)