View Full Version : Spb plus and dairy

stevenandjo
12-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I've downloaded spb plus spb dairy on my HP 3715 did a soft-reset exploring on the pda went to safe mode (tap and Hold on screen)and now i can't hard or soft reset. screen does not respond to stylus what is wrong?

Paul Martin
12-10-2006, 05:15 AM
stevenandjo,

Welcome to PocketPCThoughts from another Tennesseean. So, to be clear, did you do a soft-reset using your stylus and some sort of reset button on the 3715? Did it spontaneously do a soft-reset while browsing on your device? I'm not sure what safe-mode you are referring to, but if it walked you through the welcome screen, you may have done a hard-reset which wipes your device back to factory reset, not withstanding anything in your File Store.

Is your battery low? I'm wondering if your battery got so low, it's shut itself down to preserve your data. Stick it on the charger and leave it there overnight and see if that fixes things.

Hopefully, someone with a 3715 can step in with a little more precise advice for your PDA.

Nurhisham Hussein
12-10-2006, 07:17 PM
SPB Pocket Plus has a built-in safe-mode, but my knowledge of it stops there I'm afraid! stevenandjo, can you look through the SPB Pocket Plus documentation to find out how to disable it?

Darius Wey
12-11-2006, 04:11 AM
SPB Pocket Plus has a built-in safe-mode, but my knowledge of it stops there I'm afraid! stevenandjo, can you look through the SPB Pocket Plus documentation to find out how to disable it?

Tap Start > Settings > System > Spb Pocket Plus, and ensure the Safe Mode box is blank.