View Full Version : Sync 2 Different Outlooks to 1 Pocket PC

zippy
12-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Hi everyone.

I have outlook on my home computer which has my personal contacts/schedule. I also have a computer at work that has Outlook with my work contacts/calander. What I would like to do is be able to sync both Outlooks to my one Windows Mobile PC while keeping them seperate on the PCs.

My last company had Goodlink which worked great because it kept everything from work seperate on the Mobile device. Not really concerned about the wireless sync right now just would like to have the two different contacts and calanders on my one handheld device. I don't want to have to combine the info from the two outlooks if possible. Thanks.

Device: Imate JAM w/ Mobile 2003 Phone edition
Active sync 4.2

Cybrid
12-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone.

I have outlook on my home computer which has my personal contacts/schedule. I also have a computer at work that has Outlook with my work contacts/calander. What I would like to do is be able to sync both Outlooks to my one Windows Mobile PC while keeping them seperate on the PCs.

My last company had Goodlink which worked great because it kept everything from work seperate on the Mobile device. Not really concerned about the wireless sync right now just would like to have the two different contacts and calanders on my one handheld device. I don't want to have to combine the info from the two outlooks if possible. Thanks.

Device: Imate JAM w/ Mobile 2003 Phone edition
Active sync 4.2You could previously sync contacts selectively through categories but AS 4.x versions don't. I would suggest downgrading to 3.8 or live with all contacts mixed.