View Full Version : ok..whose got used technology laying around the office...

2ndsolutions
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM
sitting in a drawer wasting space or collecting dust? My company purchases all sorts of used equipment from major corporations and small businesses alike.

There are other companies out there that do similar things that we do, but we return the most value for our customers. Whereas other companies may give $5 per cell phone, lets just say as an example, our company would give closer to $20. Our profit margin is smaller per device, but we try to establish long standing relationships with our clients, and really make the process worthwhile for you. We want to offset the ever increasing cost of upgrading to newer, better technology. We take anything cell phones, PDA's, blackberries, computers, laptops, etc...

We erase all sensitive information to government standards, pick up anywhere in the US, and take equipment no matter what condition. It all has a value.

Please shoot an email if you think we can help..or your trying to find a way to get your company a little extra check to put towards your Christmas bonus! lol.....

2ndsolutions
12-07-2006, 08:54 PM
my email is [email protected]

Jason Dunn
12-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Post moved to Announcements...this is very borderline spam, but I'll leave it up here since you accept PDAs.