View Full Version : Mortbuttons help or alternatives?

Demens
12-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Since i bought my Qtek pocket-pc phone, i've been totally annoyed how slow it is to browse and open applications. You cant do it with one hand or even withouth stylys.

Well, i found Mortbuttons. Which could be grrreat, but it doesnt allow me to remove or rename the default: Mortbutton1/2/3/4/5 links.

Mort-software homepage and forums seem to be offline, so they cant help me.

Also, if you happen know a similar software. Please!

Thanks!

psyjohn
03-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can't rename mortbutton1, etc. I use Resco Explorer and renamed each of those shortcuts. What are you trying to set up? I'm not sure if I can be of help to you, but I have been using mortbuttons for a while and find it to be very useful for one hand (no stylus) access to several apps. One thing I did discover is that the individual links are redundant; you can access the setup for all the buttons throught the settings icon after pressing any button. Once you press a button or click on an icon, click on the little wrench icon at the bottom of your screen, then tap edit menus, pick a button, click on set entries, click on add and then it's a simple file explorer where you can select any app or file you want under that button.