View Full Version : Airis T620

mbrady
12-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this group so please bear with me. I just bought a new Airis T620 which I really like. After working my way through some difficulties downloading Navigator 6 and some remaining bluetooth issues with my Moto V3, there is still one problem with the speaker. The unit always opens with the speaker turned off. Whenever I try to turn it on, the speaker symbol shows it on for about 3-4 seconds and then it goes off. I've tried shutting it down and even resetting it, but the problem remains. Is it a Windows Mobile problem or should I be looking somewhere else?
Thanks,
mbrady

Janak Parekh
12-04-2006, 05:20 AM
Interestingly, I've never heard of Airis PDAs before. 8O In any case: this sounds like a rather unusual problem -- I've never heard of this happening before -- and it's hard to pin these things down because there are a lot of different software/hardware interactions. What you can try to do, if you can't figure it out, is to back up everything and do a hard reset. Then, if it auto-mutes in the default configuration after a hard reset (i.e. with no software installed), that's something likely unsolvable and possibly hardware-related.

Good luck,

--janak