View Full Version : Is Yahoo webmail usable via PIE ?

Lex
11-23-2006, 04:56 AM
Is Yahoo webmail usable via Pocket IE? When I go to Yahoo it displays fine but the mail URL displays blankness.

Cybrid
11-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Is Yahoo webmail usable via Pocket IE? When I go to Yahoo it displays fine but the mail URL displays blankness.try wap.oa.yahoo.com

Lex
11-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Thanks! I read the email notification of your reply on the PPC via Yahoo mail. That's a URL I'd have nevcr figured out! EDIT later: Do you know if attachments can be downloaded or viewed from Yahoo mail? I couldn't figure out a way or see any menu options on their service.

Cybrid
11-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks! I read the email notification of your reply on the PPC via Yahoo mail. That's a URL I'd have nevcr figured out! EDIT later: Do you know if attachments can be downloaded or viewed from Yahoo mail? I couldn't figure out a way or see any menu options on their service.
The main problem is the new yahoo is "optimized" for IE7.
PIE is going to be able to access it.
There isn't a way to download through the WAP portal but with a 2003SE or WM5 device you could get Yahoo!GO which is a Win Mobile app that will allow 'syncing directly to Yahoo including mail...The app is otherwise generally useless.