View Full Version : 750 Media Player issues

kaisermo
11-22-2006, 04:38 AM
I am very new to the Treo world. I have been able to download a few songs into my phone through Media Player 10 on my Treo 750 after putting in a storage card. Now I get an error message in my Media Player saying my list is not sycable. I don't get it.

Are there any safe downloads for themes or skins?

Are there any free games anywhere?

One thing I am disappointed in is the ringtones. I had more options on my regular old Sprint PCS phone that I do on this treo. There are hardly any options for ringtones. I am not looking for the ringtones that are songs, just cool sounding ring tones.

Any help would be great.

cephas
02-23-2007, 12:59 AM
If you are having trouble with WMP10 on your Desktop not seeing the storage card of your Treo try this. on your Treo go to Start > Settings > Connections > USB to PC and uncheck "Enable Advanced Network Functionality"

Also for MP3 as ringtones. You need to set the ringtones to AMR format just to make sure that its the basic supported format for TREO.

Hope this helped... 0X

ROSEDOGGYDOG
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
to set the ringtones to AMR format just to make sure that its the basic supported format for TREO.

I'm lost as to what you're talking about. You do not need to change the format to from MP3 to AMR.

Check it:
Start> Settings> Phone (Phone Tab)> Select Ring Tones link> Manage (tab)> Menu> ADD> Browse to where ever you have your MP3's kept> Highlight and select.

Now you should see a pop that states "Sound file \ (location of file) \ (name of MP3) added to Ring Tones.