View Full Version : Clock & Alarms substitute?

rodrigo_braz
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a Clock & Alarms subsitute, can anyone suggest something free or cheap?

I would like to be able to set an alarm for, say, "20 minutes from now", for example, instead of having the set the exact time every time.

I would also like to have more preset alarms that can be activated or deactived, including the "X minutes from now" ones.

It would also be nice to have the option for smarter patterns of alarm, say, ringing now, and if no one stops it, stopping for a while and re-starting in five minutes, 15 minutes, and so on.

Most importantly (and I don't know whether a third party software can actually do this), I would like alarm software that doesn't drain my batteries if I am not around to stop it, as it sometimes happens with the standard one (how a device & software have been designed in a way that drains its own battery while normally performing one of its primary functions is beyond me). Too many times have I awaken only to find my device dead next to me because something rang during the night and I didn't wake up to stop it.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

oguime
11-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Rodrigo,

SpbTime2 has a screen with 5 "timers" which can have interval, kind (normal or auto restart), alarm repetition (time or number of repeats), sound file and volume (maximun, normal, ascending) set by the user.

Regards,

Gilson