View Full Version : Where is Kasuei?

Joelacrane
10-03-2006, 05:49 AM
www.kasuei.com seems to have died. There haven't been any new releases, and the forum has been down for weeks. I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see them again....

Kasuei consultant group (Based out of Hong Kong) have produced some excellent freeware Pocket PC software, most importantly, Hitchhiker. It doesn't run right on my x51v, and I would gladly pay for a working version.

Compulim has indicated that he would like a job in the US. I sure would like to see Skype hire him and have him make them a custom WiFi sniffer or something. It would just be cool.

I wonder if there is any way for us to contact Compulim (He seems to be the leader of the group)? His efforts are very much appriciated by me. Anyone else?

Darius Wey
10-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Compulim has indicated that he would like a job in the US. I sure would like to see Skype hire him and have him make them a custom WiFi sniffer or something. It would just be cool.

Compulim is already working in the US. Not sure if he wants me revealing anything more than that. Anyway, his new job is probably occupying his time. Hence why the flow of Kasuei application updates is a little stagnant.

Joelacrane
10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Of all the people on this forum, i should have known that you would have an answer for me.

I am very happy that he is here, I hope he succeeds. Welcome to America Compulim!