View Full Version : REVIEW: PDA Controller’s brand new PDA Controller 2.0

Menneisyys
09-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Controlling your Pocket PC from your desktop has always been a great feature offered by many applications. The PDA Controller folks have just updated their application, PDA Controller, to version 2.0. This is I have jumped at it right away to find out how it compares to the alternates and have accordingly updated my well-known “Do you want to access your (or, any) Pocket PC from another (desktop) computer? (http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3&p=514&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1)” all-in-one article.

Here’s the now-added section (in addition to updating the comparison chart (http://www.winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/RemoteControllerTable.html)) if you don’t want to click the link to the original, full article:

PDA Controller 2.0 by PDA Controller (http://www.pdacontroller.com/index_files/product_list.htm)

This application is really weak: it's just overpriced for what it's capable of. Pocket Controller, while it costs $20 more (more than twice the price of this application), is incomparably better: it's much faster, has no keyboard problems and is Landscape-, fully WM5- and VGA-compliant, unlike this application.

While it's compatible with WM2003, not even there does it have advanced key functionality. For example, you can't use the Control / Shift + D-pad arrow keys on the desktop keyboard to quickly move around in the text / highlight it.
No Landscape (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/PDAcontrollerNoLSNoPDAResources.bmp.png) / VGA support at all (tested the latter on all my VGA devices; an x51v example is here (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/pdacontrollerx51vWM5.png). On my Pocket Loox 720, the screen went immediately blank when the app connected.
While it supports both static image (BMP / JPG) and video capturing, in it, it's in no way as efficient as Pocket Controller (for example, the latter can use any system-level video encoder)
Under WM5, it only supports the arrow keys / Enter, not traditional alphanumeric keys
While it has clipboard copy functionality, it's really awkward to use. Pocket Controller's approach is MUCH better.
It's SLOW!
It definitely shows the developer hasn't paid sufficient attention to it: for example, the Preferences screen is full of English spelling mistakes (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/PDAControllerPreferences.png)

Tips:

To see the current state of the RAM memory, you must explicitly click the Refresh button. Fortunately, it works (at last something that does work...); example screenshots: WM2003 (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/DeviceResourceWM2003.png) WM5 (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/DeviceResourceWM5.png)
By default, it’s optimized for slow connections, which also means it’ll only deliver 8-bit images to the desktop, which is not necessarily what you want when taking screenshots of, say, games, anything containing non-simple images and the like. In these cases, make sure you switch the connection speed to “fast” as can be seen in here (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/ConnectionSpeedFast.png). Of course, this’ll also mean additional slowdown.

Verdict: forget it, even if you only have a WM2003 (or former) device and you don't plan to upgrade to anything else where the lack of landscape / VGA / keyboard support would be a showstopper. Get something else instead. It's only if you (also) have Symbian UIQ devices (http://winmobiletech.com/kuvat/RCApps/SymbianUIQCompatible.png) you'd like to control that it may be worth checking out.

pdacontroller
12-25-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure which PDA Controller version you reviewed but I must say it is far from accurate. I can only suggest for viewers to simply download our trial version and see for themselves. http://www.pdacontroller.com. It costs nothing to try.

For example one point that qute irked me among the many, is this mention that there is lack of support for video. I'm not sure we understand the meaning of 'system level' encoder. If you try the competitor product mentioned it simply lists ALL codecs registered on your machine. Users will note for themselves that most of these cannot be used as they do not allow encoding but only decoding (hence the word co-dec i.e. encoder - decoder) This is because of patent issues attached to the codec. For this reason PDA Controller only lists those codecs that allow you to encode. More over PDA Controller supports WMV (Windows Media Video) and MOV (Quicktime) encoding (if installed) which no other competitor supports.

As for the rest I do not think it is really worth discussing. The article is over critical and quite one sided. I trust viewers will judge for themselves if it is quite worth spending extra money so as to have a DOS box on a Windows Mobile devices.

Menneisyys
12-26-2006, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not sure which PDA Controller version you reviewed

I've reviewed version 2.0 (also see the title of the thread - I always mention version number to avoid misunderstandings and possible flaming because of them :) ) I'll update the review after testing your latest one (I know you've recently released a new version) as soon as I have some time for it.

As far as video codecs are concerned, I agree not all listed codecs are encoding capable. At least built-in (in Windows) codecs are and they can be used with capable / compatible remote controller applications. OK, they are pretty lousy compared to MPEG4, XviD, DivX, WM9, QuickTime etc. Not so are non-protected but high-quality, really widely supported (!!!) codecs like XviD. This means, for example, a remote controller supporting XviD-based encoding can prove much more useful than one that supports WMV / Quicktime formats (the second two are less compatible with, say, today's standalone players AND, as far as QT is concerned, Pocket PC's than DivX / XviD), in addition to some not-well-compressed AVI. That is, I think the statement "the more codec you can use from an app, the better" is right - again, you can select the right one to encode your stuff with, knowing what device it'll be played on. (Again and again, few standalone players are capable of playing back Quicktime / Windows Media Video content and the same stands for the Pocket PC, Palm and Symbian. DivX / XviD is FAR more widely supported.)

As for the rest I do not think it is really worth discussing.

Please do list the other problems / factual errors you've found. Please only referring to 2.0, as it was 2.0 that I've reviewed. For example, do you think 2.0 had Landscape / VGA / flawless keyboard support? I don’t think and I can tell you - I've really thoroughly tested it, on MANY Pocket PC's. I don't publish untested but negative "results".

The article is over critical and quite one sided.

As with most of my other articles, I compare applications to all the others in the same category. No application exists in void and comparisons must be made so that you can get the most bang for your money.

Version 2.0 of PDA Controller, unfortunately, just doesn't (didn't) deliver so much for $15 as, say, SOTi's controller for $35. It was not only incompatible with VGA / landscape devices (and has severe keyboard problems under WM5), but is also considerably slower (albeit not so slow as, say, Microsoft's PowerToys 2.03 or some other, mostly free remote solutions). This is why I've been recommending SOTi's app - it just delivers much more (including speed) for about twice the money. If you plan to use the controller frequently, the price difference is negligable if you take into account the superior speed & compatibility.

if it is quite worth spending extra money so as to have a DOS box on a Windows Mobile devices

Just a quick remark: DOS boxes are supported by many other solutions (for example, even by free some Microsoft utilities), even free ones - and, of course, Soti's Pocket Controller Pro.

pdacontroller
12-26-2006, 10:17 AM
I was only trying to be polite when I asked which version you tested, I know you tested version 2.0.

I used just one example were your assesment was either too hurried or too dismissive to save time and space. The codecs issue, by your own admission, should not have been negative considering PDA Controller is better than the product you mention. BTW MOV is usefull if you are doing a presentation on Macintosh for example. WMV is of course the best codec right now but that is our personal opinion. Since Windows Media Player is installed on practically all windows machines and devices I do not think there is a compatibility issue there. Actually I'm not sure I understand your explanation about this point but XVid and DivX (within AVI files) are supported by PDA Controller along with all other codecs that actually can encode.

Quite right 2.0 was still in its infancy, like any other product it is growing. It is in fact an opportunity for those who want a high performance controller for a low price.

What we do have serious issues with is your totally dismissive attitude in favour of the other product you mention. That was very uncalled for since most of your issues are personal opinions and subjective not factual as you claim.

For example, speed, what did you actually do, use a stop watch? :roll:

As I said before I leave it up to the viewers to judge the product ... and how useful a DOS box really is worth the 'twice the price'.

From the way you keep putting in the name it almost sounds like you are promoting the other product.

Please don't mind my humurous banter :lol: One thing we have noticed for sure, no matter how negative your survey was it still worked for us. Apparantly people do like to try out for themselves first :devilboy:

Menneisyys
12-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Quite right 2.0 was still in its infancy, like any other product it is growing. It is in fact an opportunity for those who want a high performance controller for a low price.

High performance? Compared to maybe the free VNC-based solutions, dotPocket and MS PowerToy? ;)

BTW, in my comparison chart, I've listed PDA Controller to have a speed between the fastest Pocket Controller and the slow MS PowerToy, dotPocket and, finally, the uselessly slow rCE). That is, I didn't state PDA Controller would be too slow. It's just that it's definitely slower than Soti's product.

What we do have serious issues with is your totally dismissive attitude in favour of the other product you mention. That was very uncalled for since most of your issues are personal opinions and subjective not factual as you claim.

Oh really? You still haven't answered my questions:
1. was 2.0 able to work in Landscape mode?
2. was it VGA-compatible?
3. did it have SEVERE problems with WM5 devices, using the PC's keyboard?
4. does it lack the Ctrl + Cursor functionality with WM2003(SE)?
5. is the clipboard transfer meethod awkward?

The first three issues ALONE make the product useless for VGA / landscape / WM5 users, and the last two are icing on the cake!

Please DO answer these questions!

For example, speed, what did you actually do, use a stop watch? :roll:

You don't seem to have read all my past remote controlling reviews. I've even puhlished demo videos of the speed difference of, IIRC, dotPocket and Pocket Controller, using my self-written benchmark tool, showing the difference in an easily evaluable, quantitive way. I'll do the same with the forthcoming review of the current version of PDA Controller so that all readers will see what the speed difference is.

From the way you keep putting in the name it almost sounds like you are promoting the other product.

Come on - read my other reviews too and you'll see I alwayts compare a reviewed product to the currently best one in the same category - not only with remote controllers but with all kinds of other apps. With PC -> PPC remote controllers, Pocket Controller is the best in every respect (partiularly speed- and compatibility-wise). This is why I'm comparing all competing commercial products to it and this is why I'm keeping mentioning it. Not because I'm "promoting" it.

As I stated, a decent review (not just an advertisemet - unfortunately, many non-comparative product "reviews" are no more than ads; mine aren't because they're all comparative and unbiased) should be comparative. No software product exists in vacuum.

Please don't mind my humurous banter :lol: One thing we have noticed for sure, no matter how negative your survey was it still worked for us. Apparantly people do like to try out for themselves first :devilboy:

Oh yes, all I intend is making a small company bankrupt. :) Sure.

BTW, instead of flaming because of negative reviews based on MAJOR incompatibility issues and considerable speed problems, you could spend your time improving your product? ;) (Of course, I'm always open to constructive criticism & debates - just not to flaming where people ignore some of my questions - see in this case the five questions I've asked you AGAIN.)

SteveHoward999
12-26-2006, 05:02 PM
No one likes to have their work criticised. But the solution is to address the issues, not get all devensive and argumentative.

In this instance it's important to realise that Menneisyys regularly posts excellent, detailed, balanced reviews that are more researched than the typical review. Take his comments and use them to improve your software so that the next time Menneisyys reviews it, he can honestly commend the improvements, and you can enjoy the rewards of your hard work.

pdacontroller
12-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Hi there,

When a reviewer says 'do not even bother' I think they are going a step too far beyond evaluation and constructive criticisim. Actually I have been quite polite and used humour when dealing with the whole thing. In the same dismissive spirit I could say point-blank that his technical evaluation was full of errors but I refrained from doing so and I do not wish to indulge into point for point arguments. Quite frankly I do not have the time for it.

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 10:54 AM
In the same dismissive spirit I could say point-blank that his technical evaluation was full of errors but I refrained from doing so and I do not wish to indulge into point for point arguments. Quite frankly I do not have the time for it.

Oh yes. You don't have the time to answer five very simple yes/no questions. It's just five words and can't take you much time.

That is, you admit I was right.

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
When a reviewer says 'do not even bother' I think they are going a step too far beyond evaluation and constructive criticisim.

Why should ANYONE bother with a software product that

1, is FULLY incompatible with 60% of current products (about 60% of currently used PDA's use WM5 - see the keyboard problem)

2, is FULLY incompatible with VGA devices

3, is FULLY incompatible with Pocket PC's used in landscape mode???

These three groups cover the 80-90% of possible usage areas when a user would like to remote control his/her PDA.

If you ONLY offered 2.0 for WM2003 users, then, it's OK. But, then, why don't you just state "we only recommend our app for WM2003 users because it's not compatible with the advanced display modes / resolutions of WM2003SE / WM5 and is fully incompatible with WM5?"

Don't you think $15 for an app that exhibits so big incompatibility simply isn't worth the price when there are a LOT of technically and compatibility-wise much better alternatives to choose from? Even the free (!!!!!!!) MS PowerToy, while having its problems (for example, its speed is clearly inferior to PDA Controller and offers no native screen capture / video modes, as has also been pointed out in my comparison chart) is far more compatible.

applejosh
12-27-2006, 03:51 PM
and used humour when dealing with the whole thing

Well, I personally don't see where the humor is in your arguments. The job of a reviewer is to give the scoop on the product and then offer his/her own opinion. While I may not have liked Menneisyys' critical views of some of my favorite programs, he's usually right in such things. If you had just taken the time to answer the five questions, and stated things such as "we're working on that particular aspect/feature" then this wouldn't have descended into what is essentially a pi**ing contest. But I think you in part wanted to keep this thread alive because it is a form of free advertising. You could have quite easily and quickly answered the few questions Menneisyys asked, but instead just took the time to attack his character. You've spent more time moaning about the supposed unfair, one sided treatment you've received than it would have taken to simply answer a few yes/no questions and provide even a hint of the improvements you have in store for your product.

Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

pdacontroller
12-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow, really, did we all have to get so upset? So here are answers to your questions:

1. was 2.0 able to work in Landscape mode?

No it was not and that was released barely a week after you wrote your admin. But then again what is a release for if not to enhance a product?

2. was it VGA-compatible?

It was VGA-compatible, except that the pixels were averaged instead of displaying them in full on the desktop. Us geeky minds looked at communication efficiency as opposed to smooth graphics. We're thinking of re-introducing this as an optional feature. Over a LAN or WAN it would prove to be more useful.

3. did it have SEVERE problems with WM5 devices, using the PC's keyboard?

Severe problems in that some keys are interpreted differently on some devices? Can be and will always be until an update is provided. Tru we need to support more keys which we will in our next releases.

4. does it lack the Ctrl + Cursor functionality with WM2003(SE)?

Yes it does

5. is the clipboard transfer meethod awkward?

No, that is again personal opinion. The clipboard as implemented in PDA Controller works in a manner that is more intuitive and you know exactly what you are doing when. Quite frankly we compared what one German product that works for the Symbian does with the products you mentioned and found their system to be better. Maybve we were wrong which will be voted of course by our customers and we will react then accordingly.

Now can we have some positive points as well please?

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 06:52 PM
No it was not
except that
until an update is provided...

The clipboard as implemented in PDA Controller works in a manner that is more intuitive and you know exactly what you are doing when.

Well, I think automatic clipboard synchronization is very useful. You could make it optional, as is in some computing products?

Now can we have some positive points as well please?

Yeah, I've listed them too in the chart: for example, speed, compared to dotPocket / MS PowerToy; ability to capture videos / images; IP-based connections (not just AS-based ones). However, the incompatitibilities of the 2.0 version were really a showstopper and easily negated these advantages.

BTW, I'll review your current version right now.

pdacontroller
12-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Now for the rest please if I may have your ears.

1, is FULLY incompatible with 60% of current products (about 60% of currently used PDA's use WM5 - see the keyboard problem)

I have just this reply for all this:

So accordingly a single prospective buyer should not go for PDA Controller because Ctrl+D does not work? So according to you of course they should not even try it and see for themselves if it is worth spending twice the price to see the screen in Landscape? Of course this now a moot point since PDA Controller does support it.

These three groups cover the 80-90% of possible usage areas when a user would like to remote control his/her PDA.

Fascinating mathematics.

If you ONLY offered 2.0 for WM2003 users, then, it's OK. But, then, why don't you just state "we only recommend our app for WM2003 users because it's not compatible with the advanced display modes / resolutions of WM2003SE / WM5 and is fully incompatible with WM5?"

We tell you like all the rest ... try it before you buy it. Let the customer decide what is worth the money they spend. It's not like they will not see the result right away!

Don't you think $15 for an app that exhibits so big incompatibility simply isn't worth the price when there are a LOT of technically and compatibility-wise much better alternatives to choose from? Even the free (!!!!!!!) MS PowerToy, while having its problems (for example, its speed is clearly inferior to PDA Controller and offers no native screen capture / video modes, as has also been pointed out in my comparison chart) is far more compatible.

People normally have ONE PDA. Whether the software is compatible with 80 - 90% of all the other models in the world or not is quite frankly absurd. We think that a customer will make sure it works with their device and let it be that. The nice thing about our product is that it currently works with Symbian UIQ 2.0 based phones. The reason why only with these is that these phones came out with some open connectivity.

The problem now is buying the certification for all phones. This new imposition is making it harder and much more costlier to be compatible with all devices. We can only take it one step at a time.

Our system can be compiled for any Symbian and Windows platform.

I cannot say more than that ... just watch our space :wink:

[/quote]

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Now for the rest please if I may have your ears.

I have just this reply for all this:

So accordingly a single prospective buyer should not go for PDA Controller because Ctrl+D does not work? So according to you of course they should not even try it and see for themselves if it is worth spending twice the price to see the screen in Landscape?

Well, MS PowerToys did support Landscape. As was the case with real, high-res and working (!) VGA support. It's a FREE product, while yours costed, back then, $15. And, there will be a LOT of cases users that want landscape and/or free manual rotation support (which 2.0 didn't support either), which is very important with a lot of, for example, GAPI-based games.

Of course anyone may really want to test any product I write a report of. I'm just trying to save people time to avoid wasting time on products that would never work in an intended way (for example, controlling landscape screens, using VGA and / or WM5 devices and so on).

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 07:21 PM
People normally have ONE PDA. Whether the software is compatible with 80 - 90% of all the other models in the world or not is quite frankly absurd. We think that a customer will make sure it works with their device and let it be that.

You don't seem to have got my point ;) I've meant 2.0 wasn't able to support 80-90% of currently used Pocket PC's (see the latest PPCT survey - now, I can't find the thread; Spb's most recent survey is here (http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/about/pressreleases/docs/spbsurvey2006.html#q5) and clearly slow the percentage of WM2003-based devices in use is lower than 6-7%). It's only WM2003-based ones (that is, ones not having VGA screen and landscape support) that it correctly supported. Users with WM2003SE and, particularly, WM5, would have run into problems right away when switching to Landscape.

pdacontroller
12-27-2006, 07:26 PM
MS Power Toys is visibly much slower, so I'm not sure if I'm totally with you there. However as I said before this is a moot point since Landscaping in all manner is now supported i.e. Virtually on desktop and physically on device.

The keyboard thing needs revamping but we think priority is to provide more added value. For example the file copying is still weak but is it really added value when an average customer has File Explorer? So we put in very basic functionality for now with parts that are missing, such as for example handling memory stick size increases that apparantly ActiveSync is not quick enough to support.

We are working on features that are more useful given the changing environment of the times.

We think for example that the norm will be to have a PDA and a smartphone, smartphone are becoming cheaper and more widely available. Thus it is more useful to be able to connect to both.

There are other things which you will see very soon and I cannot talk about at the moment ...

Menneisyys
12-27-2006, 07:35 PM
MS Power Toys is visibly much slower, so I'm not sure if I'm totally with you there.

Yup, it's indeed slower (as is also shown in my comparison chart). At the time of writing my 2.0 review, however, it supported Landscape - unlike PDA Controller.

There are other things which you will see very soon and I cannot talk about at the moment ...

Great; then, I may delay reviewing the new version until they're implemented (along with, preferably, true, Hi-Res (even optional) VGA support. Right now, I couldn't truly recommend a product without REAL VGA support, even if it's flawless in all other respects, because of the very strong competition and alternatives, which all do this OK).

(BTW, a quick remark: your current trial uses the same trial protection (most probably, some hidden keys / values in the Registry) as 2.0. This means if you install 2.0 trial on your desktop, then, upon a later version, you won't be able to test it in trial mode. You may want to reconsider this approach - as is done by many other software developers - and let all new versions a new trial period - even with reduced time.)

mobizen
01-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Tried latest version of PDA Controller v3.1.

I tried on landscape mode on mine Dell Axim X50v, when I rotate screen display on desktop changes but then mine mouse stopped working. I disconnect then reconnect to make mine mouse working again.

I checked help, it does not match the user product et all, bad.

Even free MS remote control better, no bugs. Best is Pocket Controller, no bugs, even file synk, good help.

Menneisyys you reviews are excellent.

hmirza
01-03-2007, 05:35 PM
I understand that only the technical features of the software are being reviewed. However, as a user and an IT consultant, the support and service are equally important to me.

I recently tried to purchase 5 copies of the PDA Controller software for a client that I was working with. This was a limited trial, and we could have possibly expanded to 50 licenses just with this client. I also expressed an interest in setting myself up as a reseller for their software.

However my communication with the people behind PDA Controller was absolutely frustrating. Specifically:

1. They would not provide me a fax number to provide to my client to send a Purchase Order (which is standard accounting practice in North America at least!).

2. Their website has NO contact information (something which contributed majorly towards my final decision to not go with PDA Controller). There is no phone, fax or address information as one would expect from a legitimate company.

3. PDA Controller told me that they do not accept bank cheques under ANY circumstances, which made me somewhat suspicious.

4. When pressed for contact information and a request to escalate the issue to a manager, their contact person started pressing me for MY personal contact information (which is again unusual, since they should only be interested in the information for the buyer, which would have been on the Purchase Order that would have been faxed to them).

This may not be such an issue for other tech aficionados but in my line, it is absolutely valuable to be able to pick up the phone and talk to a live person for support and service.

Secondly, in the current environment of corporate fraud, I really would not want to be a reseller for a company which does not have a legitimate mailing address or basic corporate information available online (which is again, the norm in North America at least).

I wonder if other people have had a similar experience?

mobizen
01-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Their website has NO contact information (something which contributed majorly towards my final decision to not go with PDA Controller). There is no phone, fax or address information as one would expect from a legitimate company.

Here is contakt info from distributors for PDA Controller:

Address: P.O. Box 43,
Malta International Airport
Luqa LQA01
Malta

All programers and managers inside Post Office box. Maybe very small programers.

Also all distributors now stop selling PDA Controller ??

hmirza
01-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks for that info Mobizen!!

A P.O. Box number at the MALTA AIRPORT?!!! :!: LOL!! I can see why they have no contact information on their website!

There is only one word to describe this -- FISHY!!

Btw, the name of the person responding to my emails from PDA Controller was Christine. I am considering emailing her back again to ask for an explanation. You think she might be in that post office box too?! :lol:

I am happy it did not work out as I would not want to be a reseller for a "software house" operating out of a P O Box, simply for credibility reasons.

Good observation there Mobizen! I noticed too that I cannot find PDA Controller on Handango.com or PocketGear.com anymore. I first found it on Handango. Do you or anyone else know why they stopped selling it?

Menneisyys
01-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks for that info Mobizen!!

A P.O. Box number at the MALTA AIRPORT?!!! :!: LOL!! I can see why they have no contact information on their website!

There is only one word to describe this -- FISHY!!

Btw, the name of the person responding to my emails from PDA Controller was Christine. I am considering emailing her back again to ask for an explanation. You think she might be in that post office box too?! :lol:

I am happy it did not work out as I would not want to be a reseller for a "software house" operating out of a P O Box, simply for credibility reasons.

Good observation there Mobizen! I noticed too that I cannot find PDA Controller on Handango.com or PocketGear.com anymore. I first found it on Handango. Do you or anyone else know why they stopped selling it?

Wowz! Thanks for the info! This REALLY smells fishy, particularly now that all major software resellers have indeed stopped reselling it (just checked it myself). Certainly looking for additional info!

Maybe this is why the frustated developer flamed me in the first place? ;)

Menneisyys
01-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

1. Which post did you mean?

2. welcome to PPCT :)

mobizen
01-06-2007, 11:02 PM
More news from distributors.

Contakt Name: Kevin Sammut
Using Canadian Royal Bank for some distributors. So maybe really in Canada not all inside postbox in Malta Airport. Canada big country can fit many programmers inside igloo. Sorry Canada not good joke.