View Full Version : Xrgomics Updates TenGO to Version 2.1

Nurhisham Hussein
09-22-2006, 04:00 AM
It doesn't support my language, but I'm sure many here would be interested in this nifty input option. The latest point update boasts the following improvements:<br /><br />•Improved memory resource management<br />•Updated language support (Now includes 11 National Languages)<br />•Updated security feature - users need to register for a new unlocking license key<br />•Bug fixes<br />•Updated tutorial<br /><br />The use of predictive text is TenGO's key advantage as an input option - much like T9 input - so the additional language dictionaries is pretty significant. Languages supported now include English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish. If you're interested, you can pick up a 30-day free trial at our <a href="http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=10111&associateid=204">affiliate store</a>.

MarcFou
09-22-2006, 09:23 AM
For me this is hands down the best text input application. I tried several before settling with TenGo. I avoided trying it because I thought it would be hard to learn. But actually it was the easiest.

Thanks for posting the changes. I had a hard time finding that info.