View Full Version : Custom "Today" screen... Not your normal cup of tea.

Lord_Zelo
09-18-2006, 08:35 PM
I have a Mio A701 and it is sweet. It comes with a program called MioMenu that has a nice and easy to use custom menu with large buttons for easy access while driving on being on the move.

What my question is, is there a piece of software that will let me make a custom "Today" screen... not something like SPBPocketPlus, but just a screen with Very large buttons... something like this:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=417410&sid=e2ba868f870f767e9cb7643c517b4a3e

I saw the screenshot above and was like.... WHERE DO I GET THAT?!
I like to make custom interfaces and have been an avid Litestep user for who knows how long... I'd like to carry that over to my phone. :)

LZ

JesterMania
09-18-2006, 10:55 PM
You'd want to try Lakeridge Software's Wisbar Desktop (link to the new version on the front page). It allows extreme customization of the Today screen - just take a look at their forums for some amazing skins. It's similar to LiteStep, and very similar to DesktopX for Windows, if you've ever used that before.

By the way, is that a Choco Fist/Yoyo you're using for your avatar? :lol:

Lord_Zelo
09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Some of those skins look Awesome, this is Exacly what I am looking for. Thanks for the post.

And yes... It's a Yoyo that I turned into vector cause I was bored one day. :) My last name is Munk, and people call me Munkey, so I thought it fit. Haha..