View Full Version : FS: Ipaq HX2415 PDA with 128 SD Card

nikaaisha
09-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Up for Sale is an Ipaq HX2415 PDA with 128SD card. I will be receiving this later this week as part of a trade that I am finalizing. It is in excellent condition and will include a 128SD Card to expand and add accordingly. It has a 520 MHz processor With 64 MB of Memory along with Wifi and Windows Mobile 2003 however there an upgrade CD for WM 5.0. It will include the following items:

iPAQ Hx2415 Handheld Unit
Box
Windows Mobile 5.0 Upgrade Disk
Stylus
USB Desktop Cradle
AC Adapter
Battery
Protective Screen Cover
Manuals and Documents(still sealed!)
Driver Disk
128MB SD Card
Dual Slot Expansion

Once again please note, this item is expected to arrive to me later this week. I do have a picture from the trade of what I am to be receiving and I will be more than happy to provide that on request. It would be sent immediately upon receipt. The reason for the sale is that I have decided that I would like to have the Verizon Treo instead.

I am asking $180.00 for this package however I am open to offers. No lowballs please. Paypal only for payment. Refs on ebay as dfa1997 (100% positive feedback as a seller, 90% positive feedback overall). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions or email me directly at [email protected]. I am a honest seller. Thanks!