View Full Version : Run an App......"Not A Valid Win32 Application" What do I do now????

vlcano57
09-03-2006, 04:06 PM
This is a follow up to a post in the multi-media section regarding PocketGBA emulator (I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH OTHER APPS TOO) I go to execute the program on my comp to install it on the next sync but when I go to run the .exe it says "Not A Valid Win32 Application"
I have tried numerous versions of the installer (numerous downloads).
I also tried a .cab of the same application and executed it on my Device and it begins installing it then says "PocketGBA installation failed"
Am I at a loss here. It seems many other people have had success with this app. This just doesnt apply to PocketGBA I have had this problem with a couple of other apps too.
Thanks for any help in advance

Mitch D
09-03-2006, 04:24 PM
This is a follow up to a post in the multi-media section regarding PocketGBA emulator (I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH OTHER APPS TOO) I go to execute the program on my comp to install it on the next sync but when I go to run the .exe it says "Not A Valid Win32 Application"
I have tried numerous versions of the installer (numerous downloads).
I also tried a .cab of the same application and executed it on my Device and it begins installing it then says "PocketGBA installation failed"
Am I at a loss here. It seems many other people have had success with this app. This just doesnt apply to PocketGBA I have had this problem with a couple of other apps too.
Thanks for any help in advance

Some apps are actually meant to be transfered to your device and then have the setup run from there. So you can either copy and then paste it to a folder on your device and then click on it in file explorer or copy it onto a memory card and then click on it using file explorer.

Hope this helps.

vlcano57
09-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the quick response,
I will let you know if it works

vlcano57
09-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Thank you Mitch,
It worked.....No Problems at all
I love it when I get a short and to the point answer,.......AND IT WORKS

Mitch D
09-04-2006, 04:24 AM