View Full Version : Pocket Music Player v/s windows media player?

scarletknight96
08-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Recently, my pocket music player was acting a little funky. I just could not get it to work. This occurred at the most inportune time-5a, during my workout session. In a desperate attempt to listed to some tunes while I grind it out on the elipticle machine, I tried microsoft windowns media player. To my suprise it performed well. The only problem, is all the bells and whistles provided by pocket music player. I am thinking about making this my perminate music player? I wanted feedback to which one do you guys feel is the better out of the two? Is it possible to have windows media have all the bells and whisltles of pocket music player?

LAST, what mp3 player do you guys believe outshines these two mp3 players?

Thanks in advance.

Nurhisham Hussein
08-24-2006, 02:30 AM
I can't even use WMP - because of the storage I have it takes tens of minutes just to start up. I've tried Pocket Music, but my preference is for Mortplayer (http://www.sto-helit.de/modules/edito/content.php?id=28).

martin_ayton
08-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Gotta place my vote for Conduits Pocket Player. Great player, very responsive support and a development team which actually listens to its customer base: What's not to like?