View Full Version : application essentionals 4 o2 atom exec? whats your advice

dragon20
08-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Hay guys i just bought my o2 atom exec

its great my first pda/phone

i have afew questions though i wanted to ask if any of you guys can reconmend some phone applications that would make my life esier with the phone side

and i also wanted to ask what essentials you would reconmend

iam not a huge fan of the standard calander / contacts

and wanted to ask any other stuff you guys would reconmend

i also wanted to ask weather i would need pocket informant smart phone edition or just the normal edition?

pretty much any esentials you have on your pda phone that you would reconmend would be great :)

Nurhisham Hussein
08-22-2006, 08:49 AM
i also wanted to ask weather i would need pocket informant smart phone edition or just the normal edition?

The Atom Exec is not a smartphone, hence you need the PPC edition.

GSmith
08-22-2006, 12:13 PM
If you want to save time by downloading news, blogs, audio and video podcasts directly to your device (it helps if you have an unlimited cell data account) you can try FeederReader. It handles file management of podcasts and there's no fiddling with additional transfers from your desktop. You can download whereever you happen to be as long as you have an internet connection.

Greg Smith
Author, FeederReader - Windows Mobile news, blogs, audio, video, podcast downloaded direct to your device
www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road

graceless
10-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I have the o2 Atom and the few programs I can't live without on it are:

Quick Agenda by ScaryBear Software - small and clean app that I love, although i'm not a super-scheduler - i just use it to keep my appointments and not much more. I like how it looks on the today screen & the customisation options for that.
pTravel Alarm by Burr Oak Software - built in alarms suck and this is a super great alarm Program.
Pocket Player by Conduits - A very very tidy mp3 playing application.