View Full Version : MOre stwater/tdywater Questions

Rufus317
08-19-2006, 07:04 AM
I have gotten used to manualy changing my stwater.gif and tdywater.gif files when i change themes on my pda's . However i tried to attach a pic to an outlook e-mail and the window opens up to allow me to pick the file i wish to atttch and guess what happens? you guessed it "file not copied corectly " and then my e-mail crashes. Do i HAVE to reformat to fix this? How do i get the original files to put back in? How do i fix this. it is now afecting other progs like my e-mail. i need a real fix here. any ideas?

Clarkster
08-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Sorry to hear you're still having problems.
Just to get this straight: you open up a "select attachment" box in Outlook, and then select a stwater image to attach - or another image? Assuming the first, I guess that there are problems copying the stwater from /Windows while you're still using it (the PPC is still turned on). Might be better to transfer the stwater files using ActiveSync > Explore ...?
Sorry if I've missed your point :?

Rufus317
08-19-2006, 11:19 PM
sorry I wasn't clear. I was clear. I was trying to attatch a file that had nothing to do with the issue and it still wouldn't allow me to attatch the file. I have reformatted and ill clear my mda once I've backed up the I.nfo