View Full Version : finally got terminal services to work on winmo but i cant navigate or move around

DwightTaylor
08-13-2006, 01:06 PM
this is me again. after two days of hard work i finally got terminal services to work on my pda but now i cant navigate. the sylus is uresponsive and there are no options once im on. am i doing something wrong

Cybrid
08-14-2006, 09:25 AM
this is me again. after two days of hard work i finally got terminal services to work on my pda but now i cant navigate. the sylus is uresponsive and there are no options once im on. am i doing something wrongIt might just be exceptionally slow...What's your hardware and software setup? My Dell performs adequately with my desktop (1ghz, 256Mb, winXP) but my UTStarcomm is dog slow...

DwightTaylor
08-14-2006, 02:38 PM
no its not slow its just not responding to any movemento morover the stylus and the keyboard only respond to applications scroll wheel whne im lucky enough to have it in sight. Applications even open up buit i only have acces to the bottom left screen of the desktop. the manual said that once im logged in to terminal services that i would see a scroll wheel and 5 navigation buttons at the bottom but those arent there.

Cybrid
08-14-2006, 09:40 PM
no its not slow its just not responding to any movemento morover the stylus and the keyboard only respond to applications scroll wheel whne im lucky enough to have it in sight. Applications even open up buit i only have acces to the bottom left screen of the desktop. the manual said that once im logged in to terminal services that i would see a scroll wheel and 5 navigation buttons at the bottom but those arent there.Nope, no scroll wheel. Maybe in the desktop version? there should be scroll bars though unless you have selected the "fit to screen " option. The five nav buttons are little rectangles within rectangles "top left" "top right" "bottom left" "bottom right" "center.
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7d1828cf0d.jpg