View Full Version : MDA - I'm new, shall I apologise in advance!

Micksphone
08-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Guy's

I've just moved up to an MDA (from an SDA) and I'm currently drowning!!

I grabbed the new ROM from Tmob, configured to tzones ($6) and suffered the disaster of a corrupted Outlook, when it came to Sync the contacts back. And so it goes....

I have a couple of questions, I apologise if these come up frequently, I have tried searching.

1. Can I configure (given my lack of understanding) the buttons to do more than one thing, start menu etc, I heard something about a program written.

2. Is it possible to enlarge the on-screen numerics for touch dialing?

3. I'm starting to see many different screens, how can I customise?

In a month or so, I'm off to the UK for a few days, and after having received some great advice over on Smartphone, so I'm going to see if I can set the Skype thing up.

Many thanks for any advice offered,

Cheers,

Mick

Cybrid
08-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi Guy's

I've just moved up to an MDA (from an SDA) and I'm currently drowning!!

I grabbed the new ROM from Tmob, configured to tzones ($6) and suffered the disaster of a corrupted Outlook, when it came to Sync the contacts back. And so it goes....

I have a couple of questions, I apologise if these come up frequently, I have tried searching.

1. Can I configure (given my lack of understanding) the buttons to do more than one thing, start menu etc, I heard something about a program written.

2. Is it possible to enlarge the on-screen numerics for touch dialing?

3. I'm starting to see many different screens, how can I customise?

In a month or so, I'm off to the UK for a few days, and after having received some great advice over on Smartphone, so I'm going to see if I can set the Skype thing up.

Many thanks for any advice offered,

Cheers,

Mick
1. Search the term button mapping.
2. Yes, but I don't know how
3.Search the term today screen. Spb makes a great one.

tufif
08-08-2006, 11:12 PM
There's a new rom for the mda? Cool! How do I get it? What does it change?