View Full Version : Need help with notification bubble...

SuperFreak
08-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Hello,

Is there a way to make the notification bubble (alarm) smaller?

Here's what happen. I was playing around with Tweak2k2, and I came across the settings to change the system font. Yes, of course I changed it. lol. Anyway, everything looks good I like the new font on my device. The only thing now, when my alarm goes off, the SNOOZE and DISMISS is freakin' huge! I can tap the SNOOZE button, and the DISMISS button is off the screen now.

Is there a HACK that I can manually change that size of this thingy. I could always return to the default system font, but I really like the looks of this font on my device.

Thanks in advance!

Nurhisham Hussein
08-04-2006, 01:33 AM
I think the best thing you can do is reduce the base size of the font that the OS uses - I'm not sure if Tweaks2k2 can do this, but it is possible to manually configure this. I actually have registry imports to switch fonts when I want, including the proper sizes. I don't think you can change the size or positioning of GUI elements though.

SuperFreak
08-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the reply hishamh. I tried to make the font smaller, but doesn't seem to fix the problem. Worst is that the rest of the system fonts are now wee tiny... lol.

Oh well, I just gotta stick with this one for a while, as I really don't deal with the alarm except in the morning...