View Full Version : I want a calendar just like what was in my palm treo!! Help!

andysbabycakes
07-12-2006, 05:24 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong spot..... I really really miss my calendar that was in my palm treo ( the original calendar) I don't like the windows mobile nor have I found another app that is similar to the one in palm. I need one that is extremely simple to use... all the popular calendar apps that I have trialed are way to confusing for me!! does anyone have any helpful suggestions? thanks so much!

Cybrid
07-24-2006, 05:27 AM
sorry if this is in the wrong spot..... I really really miss my calendar that was in my palm treo ( the original calendar) I don't like the windows mobile nor have I found another app that is similar to the one in palm. I need one that is extremely simple to use... all the popular calendar apps that I have trialed are way to confusing for me!! does anyone have any helpful suggestions? thanks so much!Honestly, I have not trialed enough calendars to make a "real" recommendation. I have to ask though, the basic calendar that comes with the units is quite straight forward, what features would you hope to have or how is it not suited to your purpose?

Janak Parekh
07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong spot..... I really really miss my calendar that was in my palm treo ( the original calendar) I don't like the windows mobile nor have I found another app that is similar to the one in palm. I need one that is extremely simple to use... all the popular calendar apps that I have trialed are way to confusing for me!! does anyone have any helpful suggestions? thanks so much!
What's the problem with the built-in Calendar applet? It's quite simple.

Other alternatives to consider, as far as I've heard, are Scarybear's SuperCalendar (http://www.scarybearsoftware.com/ppc_sc_overview.html) and BirdSoft's Ulti-Planner (http://www.birdsoft.biz/upmain.htm). The two of them emphasize simplicity a bit more over Pocket Informant or Agenda Fusion.

--janak