View Full Version : A suggestion for this forum

dagee
07-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Suggestion
I'm a long time palm user who has finally taken plunge into the pocket pc world with the smartphone from Samsung (the IJ730). One of the things things that I have seen in palm forums that I have not seen here is a sticky for the new user. For people like myself this sticky would be really useful.

Here are somethings it would include:
1. Suggested software. This would be catagorized into things such as PIMs, Utilities, Internet, Email, games...
2. Some links to good popular threads. For example in a clie forum that I was a member of people often asked how to convert movies. While this may not be an issue for the pocket pc I'm sure there are commone questions that arise that would be good to include in a newbie sticky.
3. Other suggestions for getting started. For example necessary accessories or even highly suggested assessories.

Anyway. This is just a thought from a new person's perspective. While I have done searches for the information I have discussed here I'm sure that many people who perhaps are not familiar with hand held computing would really apprecaite advice from the veterans of this community.[/u]