View Full Version : help with your weekly e-mail!

LUIS
06-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Hi there,

Every week my Pocket PC Thoughts Weekly Digest email/letter doesn’t load up! to be more detailed the pictures in the e-mail don't load up the only thing I see are blank squares, if I check it from work or from home or any other computer the pictures don't load up can some help me what is going on with the e-mail.

PS. I haven't changed anything in my email preferences or pocket pc thoughts preferences either.

Mark Kenepp
06-26-2006, 04:55 PM
It sounds like your email client is blocking the images. There should be a way to display images for the sender, depending on the email client.

Darius Wey
06-27-2006, 06:13 AM
Mark's probably right. Our newsletters have been working fine.

Are you reading them in a web-based interface, or a separate e-mail application - and whatever the case, which one is it?

Sven Johannsen
06-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Has this been a recent change, and is it Outlook that you are using? It got a security update pushed a little while ago that might have affected some stuff.

LUIS
06-27-2006, 05:59 PM
I am using a web-based interface (mail.com) thank you for the replays! :D

Janak Parekh
06-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Every week my Pocket PC Thoughts Weekly Digest email/letter doesn’t load up! to be more detailed the pictures in the e-mail don't load up the only thing I see are blank squares, if I check it from work or from home or any other computer the pictures don't load up can some help me what is going on with the e-mail.
It's a side-effect of image blocking that we use to prevent leechers from stealing our bandwidth. Please PM or email me (janak at pocketpcthoughts dot com) with the exact details of the webmail service you use to read the email, and we can enable it.

--janak