View Full Version : Personal finance

steveweb
06-25-2006, 10:41 PM
I have tried for many time SPB Finance... I think it's a great programs, but it is a little memory heavy.
in your experience... what are the personal finance software that you prefer?

Thanks in advance!

Stefano

Darius Wey
06-26-2006, 05:25 AM
what are the personal finance software that you prefer?

Well, I use Spb Finance, and don't find it to be a memory hog at all.

What do you want out of a finance program, though? Just a simple expenditure tracker, or a full-scale budgeting program?

steveweb
06-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi Darius, I'm interesting only a program where register my expenditur, without finance or budget features. I would like only see, at the end of a determinate time, what I have spent and where I have spent (category, ecc...).

Thanks.

PS: I have seen about 1,4 mega occuped from SPB Finance on my device... and I have 19 MB free now on the main memory. Can I install SPB Finance on my storage card without warrying?

tnx and rgrds.

Stefano

Darius Wey
06-26-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Darius, I'm interesting only a program where register my expenditur, without finance or budget features. I would like only see, at the end of a determinate time, what I have spent and where I have spent (category, ecc...).

Thanks.

Spb Finance can act as a simple expenditure tracker as well, but if you want something really basic, you can download the free Microsoft Money for Pocket PC, although it does have problems with Windows Mobile 5.0 from time to time.

PS: I have seen about 1,4 mega occuped from SPB Finance on my device... and I have 19 MB free now on the main memory. Can I install SPB Finance on my storage card without warrying?

Yes, you should be able to. There's always the concern that doing so may mess up the operation of the Spb Finance Today plug-in, but I believe Spb addressed storage card compatibility with the latest update.