View Full Version : rx1955 - Today Panel Lite with Ipaq Entertainment Screen

marchristensen
06-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Is there some way to have the Today Panel Lite bar at the top of my Ipaq rx1955 (Windows Mobile 5) while at the same time showing the Ipaq Entertainment screen?

Joelacrane
07-19-2006, 02:34 AM
Nope, sorry. If i was you, i would use the standard Today screen. Most of HP's bundled software is just a waste of ROM. HP Image zone is great though.

Joelacrane
07-19-2006, 02:40 AM
Oh, and i have a question for YOU although it is off topic. I asked in the main forum and nobody has answered and i just cant wait much longer.

Where is the mic and speaker located? I want to use an rx1955 for skype, and i cant find any information about where the mic and speaker are located!

I like my rx3115 because i can hold it upside down and use it just like a phone.

marchristensen
07-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks for your answer.

On the iPaq rx1955 the microphone is on the top of the unit - just to the left of the expansion card slot (your left, when the screen is facing you). I cannot see any speaker, but the sound seems to be loudest at the bottom of the unit where it plugs in to the cable for charging/syncing. Hope this helps.

I looked at HP Image Zone. I like the printing templates to put several pics on a page. Image Zone is for your desktop only - right?

Nurhisham Hussein
07-20-2006, 01:28 AM
No - Image Zone is PDA only, or at least it was when I had an iPaq.