View Full Version : N560 Navigation Software for USA Suggestions?

yardcat
06-19-2006, 04:09 AM
I am a proud owner of the N560 - no major problems yet (only some usage though).

Does anyone have experience with any Navigation Software for the USA, that is proven to work with the N560? Information for US usage is pretty sparce at FirstLoox Forum, where most users describe experience in Europe. Maybe someone knows some good maps that would work with their suggested software (Western US or Arizona?).

I'm also hoping that the Fujitsu-Siemens forum thread here becomes more active, as more people in the US get this beautiful device.

Thanks in advance. - yardcat.

Menneisyys
06-19-2006, 07:24 AM
I am a proud owner of the N560 - no major problems yet (only some usage though).

Does anyone have experience with any Navigation Software for the USA, that is proven to work with the N560? Information for US usage is pretty sparce at FirstLoox Forum, where most users describe experience in Europe. Maybe someone knows some good maps that would work with their suggested software (Western US or Arizona?).

I'm also hoping that the Fujitsu-Siemens forum thread here becomes more active, as more people in the US get this beautiful device.

Thanks in advance. - yardcat.

You may want to have a look at http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=12259

yardcat
06-20-2006, 12:35 AM
Just wanted to thank you Menneisyys, you are Ubiquitous on the web! I do read/appreciate your excellent Blog also. Thanks - Yardcat.