View Full Version : How to disable the network warnings in the Intent midlet manager suite?

Icepick
06-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Hello,

Just after some help with intent midlet manager....

Hello,evey time I run a midlet that attempts to access my internet connection,I get the following message ''XXXXXXXX" wishes to access the network which might use call time. This MIDlet suite is not from a trusted source. Allow this time?" Which is bearable when using some midlets but when using programs that requires constant internet connection,such as google maps or opera mini browser,This message continuously pops up, effectively stopping you from being able to use the program. Now the only settings within the intent manager allows you to set net access to 'no' or 'one shot'. It is set to 'one shot' by default,the other 'no' option is not even applicable,is there a way of setting this to automatic in order to avoid the constant messages,I dont even mind registry hacks

Thank You.........

Also tried the ibm j9,don't really fancy it

myuser
06-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Same problem here. :evil:

Please help!

kjliew
06-30-2006, 07:07 AM
Not sure about Intent MIDlet Manager, since this is a HTC-exclusive one. For IBM J9, you can modify a file called "security.policy" to remove the warning. If you find the same file in Intent MM, you can do the same.