View Full Version : BugMe! - colour is wrong?

terrypin
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Just started trial of BugMe! from
http://www.electricpocket.com/bugme-ppc/

Looks as if it might be useful, but there appears to be a serious bug. Choosing White ink gives me Yellow! And, consistent with that, using Erase gives a yellow area. Anyone else have similar problem please?

Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

--
Terry Pinnell, West Sussex, UK

Jason Dunn
06-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Definitely sounds like a bug - have you contacted the developer?

terrypin
06-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Definitely sounds like a bug - have you contacted the developer?

Thanks. Yes, same time as I posted here. No reply yet.

Any other users around? Seems a pretty basic sort of bug... ;)

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Lex
06-14-2006, 02:04 AM
I left BugMe a long time ago due to non-support. They've had time to improve customer service, let's see how they do. The app certainly lived up to its name. I switched to apMemo and have hammered away on it for years with no trouble.

terrypin
06-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Just sent a chaser to electricpocket, following the email I sent Monday morning. Will report back when/if I get a reply.

Meanwhile I too am trying apMemo. Looks good. Only snag is that it uses Pocket Outlook as far as I can tell from brief acquaintance. So to get sound with notes you have to enable Sounds & Notifications|Reminders. I have that disabled, because unfortunately it conflicts with the Repeating Alarms feature in a program I've used for some years, SPB Pocket Plus.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Lex
06-14-2006, 11:15 AM
apMemo makes no use of Pocket Outlook. You write or draw on an apMemo screen and either leave the item to view later or set an alarm to it when you refer to it later. Cannot advise how to make it interface w/ the SPB app. apMemo developer could answer and responds in a reasonable time.

terrypin
06-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for that fast follow-up. Pleased to report that SPB also responded promptly. They fixed the conflict in version 3.1, so I have upgraded Pocket Plus. Have also just registered full version of apMemo, to get its extra features (and offer a little support), and am looking forward to getting it.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

terrypin
06-15-2006, 08:42 AM
apMemo now installed and working fine.

Despite chaser still no reply from the BugMe! people at electricpocket.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK