View Full Version : Thoughts Media Reader Survey 2006 Prize Winners

Jason Dunn
06-06-2006, 04:00 AM
The <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/index.php?topic_id=48488">2006 Thoughts Media Reader Survey</a> is now 100% complete, as I've randomly selected the winners from among the 1500 or so people that completed it. It took a while to process and select the winners, so my apologies for the delay. Since we didn't tie the survey into forum profiles (or anything else for that matter), the only way I can announce the winners is by their email addresses - and since I'm not going to post those, here are the winners as shown by the first part of their email addresses. A bit obscure, but at least they won't get spammed. I'm going to be sending out the email messages tonight to the winners, but if you see the first part of your email address below, you may have won a prize. ;-)<br /><br /><b>HTC Blue Angel:</b> spencers<br /><b>Motorola MPx220:</b> bigray327<br /><b>MSN Direct Fossil SPOT Watch:</b> jdsilver<br /><b>$50 Vaja Gift Certificates:</b> mzh-public, normanp, fmcappuccio, cm.marshall, mreric2712, mbeseka, nykpike, simone, vincent, repaloutz, crussader99, smconstable, cathead35, mark.sobieraj<br /><b>iGo Juice 70 Mobile Power Kit:</b> tasi<br /><b>Memorex 512MB USB Flash Drive:</b> jonlarman<br /><b>Assorted Microlights:</b> jgahr, jamesbe2759, caron, dan.aberg, 86fq-ywo4, garyglick, rhernani, algoisme, nick, ken.lin, rogerethek, r.coulter, cwcs, mordin_x, jkudron, pocketpcthoughts, spencerar, Toddard, prujeanfamily, trevor.leybourne<br /><br />Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone for your support with this survey. I promise that next one will be better organized, have better questions, and actually <i>work</i> on everyone's browser. ;-)