View Full Version : task manager on kjam? back button on kjam for net browsing?

annyksa
06-03-2006, 03:21 PM
yet 3 more questions! 1--my sp5m has a "task manager" which is great, it shuts down one or all programs that are running, i don;t see this function on kjam, why is that? are the programs still running?
2.----when i'm browsing the net i don;t see how i can go back to the previous page i was on, am i missing something? on the sp5m u simply clicked the hang up button.
3.---can opera mini be used on this device, i like the ease of the opera mini when i used it on my previous phones. thanks soo much:) :lol:
p.s.-my wifi works now but spotty, sometimes it gives me a huge error message and tells me some nonsense about contacting my carrier.

Nurhisham Hussein
06-05-2006, 03:30 AM
yet 3 more questions! 1--my sp5m has a "task manager" which is great, it shuts down one or all programs that are running, i don;t see this function on kjam, why is that? are the programs still running?

Yes, they are. You can close them through the control panel memory applet.

2.----when i'm browsing the net i don;t see how i can go back to the previous page i was on, am i missing something? on the sp5m u simply clicked the hang up button.

There should be a back button in PIE.

3.---can opera mini be used on this device, i like the ease of the opera mini when i used it on my previous phones. thanks soo much:) :lol:

Don't bother - Opera last week released their long awaited Windows Mobile version of their browser.