View Full Version : Change "From" E-Mail Account When Replying On WM 5.0

SD-Realtor
06-01-2006, 05:58 AM
This question is relating to my Cingular 8125. I tried to search, but found no answer.

I have two email accounts set up on my 8125's Outlook. Sometimes when I receive an email on my secondary account, I want to reply, but reply sending from my primary account. I want the original thread to be there, and simply do what I always do on my laptop with Outlook... just hit reply, compose the message, and then change the "From" account, and send. Is this possible? I can do it with my iPAQ 4150 on Pocket PC 2003, and do it all day long on my laptop, but I can't seem to pull it off with Windows Mobile 5.0.
Am I missing something? :roll:
Thanks for your help.
Jeff

P.S. Not to confuse things, but the reason for this is so the people I'm replying to receive the email from my main email address, and when they reply and keep the string going, it will go to my main email which branches off to both my business partner and myself. This way we both the message and either one of us can handle it.

ChristopherTD
06-01-2006, 08:30 AM
This feature seems to have been removed from WM5. I miss it too.

perhaps someone knows of a way around this (apart from using FlexMail or QMail)

SD-Realtor
06-01-2006, 07:39 PM
So I guess I wasn't overlooking anything... now just curious why they would take a step backwards (at least in my opinion).
Has anyone figured out any way around this one? Is there maybe a patch or update available from windows? Thanks in advance.