View Full Version : FS: Oncourse Navigator 5 for Pocket PC with GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS $180

zacharymay
05-24-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm selling this combo package that includes OnCourse Navigator 5 with the US and Canada maps (the "L" map package), and the Globalsat Bluetooth GPS. This is the original software and map DVDs, not copies, and you will get the installation and map DVDs, the GPS unit, a leather GPS belt case, an Arkon windshield mount, a car charger fo the GPS, and a cable to charge an iPAQ simultaneously with the GPS.

I will transfer the license codes from me to you directly through OnCourse, so you don't have to worry about licensing. The charger cable can charge both the GPS and a Pocket PC at the same time. The cable connector that I have works with iPAQs, but I'm sure that additional connectors are available from GlobalSat. You can read more about this combo package at http://www.oncoursenavigator.com/item.aspx?itemid=6001 This software worked great, and the bluetooth GPS is the best I've used. The only reason that I'm selling is that I sold my pocket pc (work forced me into a crackberry), so I no longer have a need for this package.

kwues
06-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi, just wondering if you received my message (PM) I sent to you yesterday (6/7) regarding your item (Oncourse Navigator 5 combo)? Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Keith Cruse