View Full Version : message problems

qnc
05-22-2006, 01:37 PM
I have T mobile vario.

win mob 5 outlook email on messaging it does not allow me to send messages it says server certficate invalid?

what do I do about this.

also is it possible to expand main memory?

I had to reset all system settings can I put contacts on the storeage card mini sd instead of main memeory if so how do I do this and still get syncing is it just moving them over?

I tried felx mail 2006 with the same settings and it had no problems but the program was slow and did not always get emails and was impossible to unistall that is why I had to rest the whole system back to factory settings.

Cybrid
05-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I have T mobile vario.

win mob 5 outlook email on messaging it does not allow me to send messages it says server certficate invalid? No clue here. Sorry :oops:

also is it possible to expand main memory? Only one company can do this www.pocketpctechs.com

I had to reset all system settings can I put contacts on the storeage card mini sd instead of main memeory if so how do I do this and still get syncing is it just moving them over? Why not invest in a backup program like SPB backup or Sprite Backup? Alternatively Pocket Informant can also back up contact data bases.

I tried felx mail 2006 with the same settings and it had no problems but the program was slow and did not always get emails and was impossible to unistall that is why I had to rest the whole system back to factory settings. Strange, I've used the same program for quite a while now and it's quite stable. Was it the latest version?