View Full Version : Bluetooth gamepad, GPS, cases, wireless, and more--Spring cleaning garage sale

ADBrown
05-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Alright. It's spring cleaning time again, and I'm trying to slim down my huge pile of technology stuff. All prices are negotiable. I might also consider trades.

Javoskin silicone case for Dell Axim X3 and X30 models, barely used, perfect condition, with belt clip and removable post. $20.

Compex IRE201 infrared wireless access point. Provides wireless network connectivity via infrared for handhelds and laptops. Great for non-WiFi enabled devices. $30.

Palm-branded aluminum hard case for Tungsten T5, Tungsten E/E2, and TX models. Some scuffing and wear, but functional and solid. $10.

Covertec black leather case for Dell Axim X5, perfect condition, $25.

TomTom-branded wired GPS receiver for Dell Axim X5; includes antenna, Axim connector, and 12v car plug. Needs a new fuse, which you can get at Radio Shack. $40.

iGo Peripheral Powering System, with iPaq and generic Pocket PC tips. For use with iGo power adapters. $15.

Giant 802.11b/g WiFi antenna, 24 dBi parabolic grid array, with .5 watt/17 dBi amplifier for a total of 41 dBi signal gain, great for use with wireless ISPs. The guy I bought it from used it to connect to a WISP 16 miles away. Works with all 2.4 GHz equipment. $250.

IBM ThinkPad Port Replicator for T, A, R, and X series Thinkpads, PN 02K8668, FRU 08N1536. Ethernet, modem, USB, power, audio in/out, VGA, DVI, and PS/2. Three available. $15 each.

Aircept GPS tracker/antitheft/remote control device for your car. Find your car, log driving patterns, set alerts, remotely unlock doors, enable/disable starter, anything, either over the phone or online. Like OnStar, but without voice. Brand new, in the box, never used. You might need to have it installed by a professional mechanic. Retails for $600, I'm asking $250.

NetworkCar Careader GPS tracker and diagnostic system for cars. Sends you detailed email when something's wrong with your car. Also does GPS tracking and antitheft. Requires an OBDII diagnostic interface, standard on all cars 1996 and later. Also requires Mobitex coverage. Self-installable. $150.

The following items have been sold:

Bluetooth gamepad, Chainpus BGP-100, perfect condition, barely used, works with all flavors of Windows Mobile and Symbian, $40.

Seidio universal powered mount for all handhelds, with amplified speaker, two power outputs, and suction cup mount. You need a USB sync/charge cable to get power from it. $35.

Palm III, very good condition, with serial cradle, working, $20.

Cybrid
05-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Bluetooth gamepad, Chainpus BGP-100, perfect condition, barely used, works with all flavors of Windows Mobile and Symbian, $40.
shipping to Blaine Wa. 98230 or Vancouver Canada V3N2S5?

ADBrown
05-22-2006, 07:56 AM
PM sent.

ADBrown
05-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Bluetooth gamepad, Seidio mount, and Palm III have all been sold.

Bookmonke
05-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Tell me more about the iGO items.

ADBrown
05-23-2006, 08:46 PM
PM sent.