View Full Version : charging problems on my new tmobile mda

doctahjeph
05-19-2006, 11:58 PM
I just recently bought a new mda from tmobile and have been having trouble charging it. I thought it was the battery but I think it is my device. When I plug the a/c adapter into the phone the orange light should be on steady. Instead it is blinking. No matter how long I let it charge the phone will only turn on for bout 10 secs then die. Any help will be great. I would love to fix on my own because I really don't want to wait for them to mail me a new one.

Janak Parekh
05-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Try removing the battery and reinserting it. You can also try soft resetting or hard resetting the device (if you do the latter, make sure you backup if you have anything on the unit).

If none of those work, then it very might well be a hardware problem.

--janak

doctahjeph
05-20-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah I've done all of those things. Just trying to see if they was something I missed. Thanks for trying though bud. I'm going to just brake down and have them send me a new phone. That is the problem with upgrading through customer service. You have to wait on shipping!

Janak Parekh
05-20-2006, 03:34 AM
Yeah I've done all of those things. Just trying to see if they was something I missed. Thanks for trying though bud. I'm going to just brake down and have them send me a new phone. That is the problem with upgrading through customer service. You have to wait on shipping!
Sorry to hear it. :( Perhaps you can get it replaced faster at a store?

--janak

doctahjeph
05-20-2006, 04:44 AM
nah already tried. store said I had to mail back.