View Full Version : i need expense tracker which...

Fking
05-18-2006, 12:22 AM
which allows fast entering of a expense like in spbFinance (separate icon for that, with big buttons, easy to press and fast enter the number) but you can also set your own categories...

gpstoloff
05-19-2006, 11:37 AM
which allows fast entering of a expense like in spbFinance (separate icon for that, with big buttons, easy to press and fast enter the number) but you can also set your own categories...

I strongly recommend Walletware (http://www.walletware.com), which has all of those requirements met.

It doesn't get the publicity of more commercial expense tracker packages like MobiMate or home finance packages like SPB Finance or MS Money for PPC, but I find it the most easy to use (especially one-handed) and highly flexible expense tracking software available.

Denis Khitrov
05-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi Fking!

Am I correctly understand you that if Spb Finance Quick Entry could let you create own categories you would be sutisfied with it?
Actually we thought to add this functionallity but decided to postpone it until the next release.

Please fill free to contact me via air[at]softspb[dot]com. Probably with you help we will add everything you need to the next update of Spb Finance ;)