View Full Version : Dell Axim x50v, 2 batteries, RhinoSkin aluminum case, 1.5 year warranty remaining

barnyard
05-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I have for sale a Dell Axim x50v PDA. It was purchased directly from Dell, has been used only sparingly, works great and is in perfect condition. This item is regarded as one of the best Pocket PC's ever created, as it includes SD and CF slots, has built-in 802.11 wireless and bluetooth, has a 624mhz XScale processor, has a dedicated Intel graphics chip, and has a large 3.7 inch VGA screen.

It includes the charger, the RhinoSkin aluminum case, an extra battery, and the remaining 1 1/2 years on a 3 year original replacement warranty through Dell. It includes Windows Mobile 5.0, the newest operating system for the Dell Axim line of products. It also includes various business software, including Sirius Satellite Radio, movie viewing software, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Reader/Media Player, etc.

A full review and specifications can be found at:

http://www.aximsite.com/articles/link.php?id=200

Originally, the Axim x50v retailed for $499, the case was $35, the warranty was $69 and the additional battery was $40, for a total of $643 (not including tax).

Please make a reasonable offer. I am looking to get a fair value, as well as make a great sale to someone. I also have some CF and SD cards for sale.

barnyard
05-17-2006, 05:05 AM
$300 or best offer? Anybody?

barnyard
05-27-2006, 05:40 PM
$280 or best offer?