View Full Version : Upcoming Mobile Devices

fxroche3
05-08-2006, 08:47 PM
I currently have been using a Treo 650 for about 14 months now, and over the past several months I have tested all the Pocket PCs and Smartphones offered by Verizon, Cingular and Sprint. While they were nice, nothing really blew me away so I decided to hold off on upgrading. I look online and see how cool the European Mobile devices look and wonder if these are the next generation of US devices. Does anyone have any idea if these carriers are releasing anything new in the coming months? I hear alot of talk about the Treo 700p, 750, 800, the Motorola Q and Samsung i320, but when are they being released?

Edgar_
05-08-2006, 10:00 PM
fxroche3

Welcome to PocketPCAThoughts! You look to be another gadget envier like myself.

If you go into our forums and articles you will see all the latest information in the reviews/previews and discussions.

The Treo 700 for GSM is "supposed" to hit Cingular this summer, which means fall ;) I bet.

www.treocentral.com has some articles on the various Palm treo devices as well.

Take a dig though our forums here; then look at www.smartphonethoughts.com, www.brighthand.com and www.theunwired.com to get all sorts of writeups, and discussions about all the devices upcoming. It looks like the US may just, finally, be getting some cool devices like the HTC Star Trek, Treo GSMs, Pantech Flip and others.

-Edgar