View Full Version : Tough one - Calendar Sync Issues - AS 3.8 WM2003

mdatesr
04-27-2006, 09:13 PM
hey everyone,

i have done some researching, trying to find a solution for my issue and can t seem to find the correct one.
here s my issue: I have a TMobile MDA III (same model as Siemens Sx66) with the Blackberry Addon, WM 2003 and am using Activesync 3.8.

If i do a hard reset and sync the phone for the first time, i can sync everything just fine, calendar, contacts, files etc.
I then added software such as pocketbreeze, mobimate, resco explorer. Synced the phone, worked fine. Then i did a soft reset to clean up memory and synced again. Now Activesync did not recognize the partnership. I deleted the old one and renamed my phone. The synced worked, but it won t synchronize the calendar. As a matter of fact, the calendar, previously selected, doesnt even show up in the status window.

i hard reset the phone again. as before first sync is fine, recognizes calendar etc. I then used the phone to make a call, synced the phone and again activesync didnt recognize the partnership. after renaming again, calendar wont show up. now this time no other software has been installed.

If i select calendar after that, without connecting the phone in the cradle, calendar shows up in the status window, but with the status Disabled.

No idea what causes this, only idea it might be the blackberry, but i am not sure. so i was hoping someone here might have an idea.

thank for looking,

cheers