View Full Version : I Need Help Getting HTML To Show via FlexMail

mashtim
04-17-2006, 04:05 AM
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get FlexMail to show HTML on my T-Mobile USA MDA.

I'm sure it's a matter of changing one setting or checking/unchecking a single box, but I cannot figure out what it is! I have already tried changing the setting in the Mail Read tab to both "all images" and "inline only" and neither of those seem to work.

I'd really love to love FlexMail. In fact, if I get this to work, I will be able to virtually retire my laptop altogether. How sweet would THAT be!

Thanks for your help!

Cybrid
04-19-2006, 04:59 AM
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get FlexMail to show HTML on my T-Mobile USA MDA.

I'm sure it's a matter of changing one setting or checking/unchecking a single box, but I cannot figure out what it is! I have already tried changing the setting in the Mail Read tab to both "all images" and "inline only" and neither of those seem to work.

I'd really love to love FlexMail. In fact, if I get this to work, I will be able to virtually retire my laptop altogether. How sweet would THAT be!

Thanks for your help!Hmm! I'm using the default settings for Flexmail and it reads HTML just fine.

StickyPenguin
04-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Hiya, my Flexmail also works fine for HTML messages without any playing in the settings.

You've probably noticed the 'Read all messages in plain text' nex to a checkbox in the Application Settings screen (Mail Read tab) and made sure it's not checked?

scottb
04-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Are you using Exchange/ActiveSync or downloading directly from a POP or IMAP server? If you're using AS, the html gets stripped out.

mashtim
04-22-2006, 05:53 AM
I am using 4smartphone for hosted Exchange.

Is that the problem?

And here I thought FlexMail did the whole AS/HTML thing (which is why I keep trying it).

Is there a WM5 AS/HTML capable solution out there?

Thanks for your help!