View Full Version : Changing Registry - Spb Pocket Plus

AKA NOTORIOUS
04-15-2006, 02:48 PM
how can i change the registry in order to start resco explorer by taping the card or internal memory icon instead of the normal explorer?

isajoo
04-15-2006, 07:08 PM
hope to get an answer to this also, just thought about this yesturday.... each time i click on the today memory icon and i am so use to resco now that it is really annoying.
tried to look around in the settings, but no such option available.

need a techie to find a reg tweak...

any takers?

AKA NOTORIOUS
04-15-2006, 07:55 PM
hope to get an answer to this also, just thought about this yesturday.... each time i click on the today memory icon and i am so use to resco now that it is really annoying.
tried to look around in the settings, but no such option available.

need a techie to find a reg tweak...

any takers?

well i think it's in the spb registry where PLUSACTION is.... i've tried to modify it but still no change..... perhaps i didn't do it corectly.....

nicholas
04-17-2006, 08:28 AM
how can i change the registry in order to start resco explorer by taping the card or internal memory icon instead of the normal explorer?
Unfortunately there is no way to change registry for this currently.
You can try the following workaround: rename Resco File explorer to fexplore.exe and copy it to Windows folder.

Nicholas Tsipanov
Spb Software House

isajoo
04-17-2006, 06:53 PM
thanks, that worked perfect... i should have saved the file explorer program first, but i will never use it... nice to hear straight from the company...thanks again.

AKA NOTORIOUS
04-17-2006, 09:31 PM
... well thanks..... nice to hear it directly from spb.
perhaps you will take that as a sugestion for further versions.

Nurhisham Hussein
04-18-2006, 01:21 AM
... i should have saved the file explorer program first, but i will never use it...

There's no need - the explorer program is in ROM. Overwriting it simply tells the OS to shadow it. If you delete your renamed file, you'll find file explorer reappearing again.