View Full Version : xda mini help

ktv303
04-09-2006, 07:37 PM
hi all
could you please help me with a wee problem.
ive just bought a xda mini 2 and i cant get any games on it.
ive downloaded a few and the only game that didnt say "not a valid ppc app" was tomb raider...got all my games from the same place so any ideas as to why this is?

also how do i get files to go right into my storagecard when using bluetooth?

thanks very much for any help that you can give

cheers

K

seanyleng
04-09-2006, 09:36 PM
are u using active sync to install. and your bluetooth settings u can tell it to write to storage. try xda developers web site

ktv303
04-10-2006, 12:14 AM
ye im using activsync and or bluetooth.....but its not making any difference how i get it on the phone.....the phone just wont recognise them

Nurhisham Hussein
04-10-2006, 01:11 AM
The key word here is "install" - unlike other handphones, Windows Mobile phones require you to install programs from the desktop. A simple transfer of files will usually not work. The installer packages are Windows desktop executables, NOT Windows Mobile executables - they are not interchangeable, and you cannot run cross-platform apps.

ktv303
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
The key word here is "install" - unlike other handphones, Windows Mobile phones require you to install programs from the desktop. A simple transfer of files will usually not work. The installer packages are Windows desktop executables, NOT Windows Mobile executables - they are not interchangeable, and you cannot run cross-platform apps.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i was doing wrong mate.......putin it on phone first

got it now................working a treat

thanks for the help mate

much appretious

cheeres

k